Sample Reading Passage:
Clinical sadnes was primarily solely is related to a chemical inequality in the psyche. While anti-depressant narcotics which work to optimize the different levels of’ feel-good’ compounds- serotonin and norepinephrine- are still frequently prescribed today, experts now believe that onset of feeling may be caused by a number, and often combining of, physiological and socio-psychological points. Treatment approaches vary quite dramatically from place to place and are constantly adapted to an individual’s particular situation; however, some variant of a combination of medication and psychotherapy is most commonly used. The most controversial electroconvulsive therapy( ECT) may also be used where initial approaches disappoint. In extreme cases, where an individual exhibits behaviour that indicates that they may cause physical harm to themselves, psychiatric hospitalization may be necessary as a species of intensive rehabilitation.
Choose No More Than Two Words from the excerpt to complete the sentences.
1. Onset of depression is caused by __________ and _________ factors.
2. _______ and ________ are a class of effective medication in treating recession.
3. When initial comings fail in a person with severe dimple, _________ is used.
4. __________ is most commonly used to treat cases with mental health problems.
5. An character that is able to mischief himself must be under psychiatric hospitalization, “whos also” a anatomy of ________.
1. Onset of dimple is caused by physiological and socio-psychological points.
2. Serotonin and norepinephrine are a class of effective medications in discussing dip.
3. When initial approaches fail in a person with severe sadnes, Electroconvulsive therapy is used.
4. Psychotherapy is most commonly used to treat patients with mental health problems.
5. An being who could mischief himself must be under psychiatric hospitalization, which is also a figure of intensive care.
Explanation of the answers:
For the first issue, we are aware of from the legislation that recession may be caused by a number and often combinations of physiological and socio-physiological factors. So, the answer is Physiological and Socio-physiological causes.
For the second question, it is mentioned in the second line of the legislation that serotonin and norepinephrine are frequently prescribed medications that effectively discuss patients with dip. So, the answer is Serotonin and Norepinephrine.
For the third question, it is clearly mentioned in the eighth line of the verse that Electroconvulsive therapy is used when initial approaches fail in a person with severe recession. So, the answer is Electroconvulsive therapy.
For the fourth question, it is given in the quotation that medication approachings vary from person to person. Thus, psychotherapy is the most commonly used to treat cases with mental health problems. So, the answer is Psychotherapy.
For the fifth question, it is clearly mentioned in the passage that when an individual exhibits behaviour that may be harmful to him must be under psychiatric hospitalization, whatever is necessary as a species of intensive rehabilitation. So, the answer is intensive therapy.
Also check 😛 TAGEND
Read more: feedproxy.google.com